Marble is known for its subtle sparkle and veined markings. If having a marbled flooring is unaffordable for you or you want to have some other unique tiles that can exceptionally give you the marble qualities. Then here you go.
- If you are looking for hard tiles that can carry heavy foot traffic, then vinyl floor tiles are a considerable option. They have a robust nature and can be installed on the existing flooring.
- If you love the marble look of your home, then you can customize your furniture with a stylish contact paper. The material is quite affordable and has peel away backing that can adhere to almost any surface. Avoid using it in kitchen sink or bathroom as it may not react well with the water.
- Ceramic wall tiles can be used instead of a marble to give an elegant look to your living room.
- Another classic material that can give a marble’s polished aesthetic is a porcelain tile. It can make a perfect flooring in your entire home. They have marble qualities to make any space sparkled.
- Laminate is an innovative material and many of you might not be familiar with this. It was the world’s first porcelain tile that is offered in three meter by one panels. It is thinner than the standard porcelain tiling. In addition to covering walls and floors, it can also be used on delicate surfaces e.g. fireplace surrounds, kitchen countertops etc.